Friday, May 22, 2009

POOL LINER REPLACEMENT
by Robin

This is not a How-To post.... it's a vent!!

I dreaded every thought of having to replace the liner in our pool. (Son tearing the liner to drian the water.)

Photobucket

I don't know what I would do if I didn't have these two guys doing most the work. Jack is the miracle man. I have no idea how he did most of this while we were at church one morning.

Photobucket

I did get in there and push out some wrinkles on the bottom. Worked on my tan.

Photobucket

Then, I took a lot of photos and left. I had to go make blueberry jam. I'm so glad I gave birth to boys. They can do all these jobs that I don't want to. LOL

Photobucket

Here is somebody very desperate to have a pool again.
Photobucket

The pool is officially open for business but the only ones taking advantage of it during the past few days of a foot of rain, is frogs. We've scooped out numerous eggs. Ugh.

Photobucket

No comments: