Friday, May 15, 2009

ANOTHER SHUTTLE REPORT
by Robin

A friend sent this to me about the Endeavor flight back in late 2008. It was shown in the Boston newspaper/internet. However, we thought it was very cool because we saw the shuttle take off at night. Then, one day, my youngest and I were on our way home from grocery shopping and saw the Endeavor strapped to the back of the 747, coming in for a landing to the Kennedy Space Center landing strip. It's one of those things you won't ever forget seeing. It was just big as day, right in front of us. What a shocker. We live in such a unique part of the world.

So, this give you the entire process from beginning to end. Enjoy!!
http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/2008/12/round_trip_with_endeavour.html

As for fishing reports, I'm not certain the seas will lay down for a weekend trip or not. We will see. I'm beginning to miss my blue water.

No comments: