Wednesday, September 12, 2007

9/12/07 Heavy Equipment....

Keeps showing up here daily. I'm afraid that we're going to have a boat in pieces very soon.

The CFOA (Central FL Offshore Anglers) ladies & juniors club tournament is Saturday. I kept the 3x5 card reminder on the mirror, right in front of the fawcett knobs. I don't suppose my hint to fish in the tournament was bold enough. Maybe I should have taped it up where he looks at his face. :o) I even asked if his friend John was going to fish the tourney and he said he didn't know. My guess is that I'll have to wait 'til next year to get in on some tournament action. Jack has boat makeover on the brain. Well, at least my Mom and Dad probably got some fishing action in tonight where they live. I'll have to live vicariously through them.

Did anybody notice that rainy, round thing spinning in the Atlantic? (I'm not going to be the first to say it.)

Happy Fishing,
Robin

No comments: