Wednesday, April 29, 2009

ANOTHER PERSPECTIVE
by Robin (photos by Chuck)

While out fishing last Friday, we ran into Jack's coworkers on another boat. One of them was kind enough to take pictures of us. I'm trying not to be embarassed of my outfit but you have to remember that minutes before I was in a bathing suit and I did my best to cover up as I saw them approaching. Obviously, I didn't get everything straightened out but I'm covered. LOL Hey, it's hot out there.

Here is Jack having a chat with Mike, the Capt. & owner. We were having lunch on the cuddy cabin top while trolling.

Photobucket

The kids and I are a little bored. I forgot that Chuck was still snapping pictures otherwise I would have smiled. I love how my thighs are hidden. LOL.

Photobucket

Here is Jack holding up his cobia. It looks smaller than it was. Trust me, it is legal size. I think it either was curved or angled odd.

Photobucket

Here's some perspective for you.
Photobucket

After a while, we started back to trolling which is why you see the outriggers set up and lines dragging behind the boat.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Bye!!
Happy Fishing!

No comments: