Saturday, July 28, 2007

SHARK WEEK IS NOW!!!

I need to post about our fishing day today but I'm just barely conscious. Anyhow, it hits me that tomorrow is the 29th. Join with me in watching all the great shark shows on Discovery channel.




We had a bit of our own shark week today. We went snapper fishing and ended up catching 7 sharks (total) and 3 small peanut dolphin (mahi mahi) which were in a school under a board 140 ft of water. I didn't get the camera out much but I'll leave you with what pictures I have. These are 3 ft sharp nose sharks which were primarily caught in 140 ft, 125 ft and 58 ft of water (pretty much everywhere). I even caught 1 of the 2 that were in a glass minnow frenzy.


Da-dum...... da dum..........da-dum, da-dum, da-dum, da-dum (think JAWS theme)
Robin







No comments: