Thursday, November 30, 2006

11/30/06 Psalm 77 [edited]

v1 I cried unto God with my voice, even unto God with my voice, and he gave ear unto me.
v7 Will the Lord cast off for ever? and will he be favourable no more?
v11 I will remember the works of the Lord, surely I will remember thy wonder of old.
v16 The waters saw thee, O God, the water saw thee; they were afraid; the depth also were troubled.
v19 Thy way is in the sea, and thy path in the great waters, and thy footsteps are no known.
v20 Thou leddest thy people like a flock by the hand of Moses and Aaron.



Well, it doesn't quite intend to speak about the overwhelming withdrawls of not fishing for almost 3 wks, but it will do for a fishing report when the waves are still over 7 ft for the 2nd week in a row. It will go down to 3 ft waves over the weekend before sky-rocketing back up again. Ugh!

"Luther's Dad" from the fishing forum went to Sebastian Inlet, staying inside the inlet, and found the Southern "doormat" Flounder have arrived. I would love to run down there Saturday and try for some, but Jack will be covering weekend shift.


No comments: