Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Not a Happy Camper
by Robin


Well, on the homefront, I'm pretty good, but as far as fishing-related stuff....... I'm not happy. Neither is Capt. Jack.

We received our new Lowrance fish finder in the mail after waiting 5 weeks for them to not fix the old one and replace it. Jack was so excited that he got off of work *on time* and couldn't wait to pop it in and turn it on.

It ran for all of 4 minutes and then the screen went gray, essentially dying. Can you say, "Blood Pressure Medication?" No seriously, I dialed Lowrance and Jack made the long 30 min wait to get to a human.

In short, Lowrance has 48 hrs to get a new machine shipped overnight to us before I say more. My parents are coming this weekend and we need a depth reader for the river ride we intend to take.

For now, I'm going to sit outside and school the kids so I can absorb in every sunshine ray that I can before we get another cold wave this weekend.

Happy Fishing!
Robin

No comments: