Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!!

Let me continue with the tourny news....

We did not win anything, but we were so blessed to have safety and fun. I also have a few stories for you that will unfold over the next few days, as time allows.

4am
Who thinks of sunblock and sunglasses at 4am? Not me. That's why it is all packed up in a backpack the night before. (Funny enough, I did manage to shower and put some makeup at 4:30am.)
Honestly, I didn't even think of it at 6am when this photo was taken. Dead center of this picture of the Carnival Glory coming into port. It was emerging from some fog with it's lights glowing. In real life, it was very cool, almost eerie.

Here you can see it a little bigger. Sorry the picture isn't crystal clear. My camera wasn't loving the low light. As you can see, there are plenty of tourny boats ahead of us. Dawn is breaking or almost breaking over the horizon.


Here she is as she passes us. Nothing makes you feel small like being next to a cruise ship.


Stay tuned tomorrow for the morning of the tourny news.

Happy Fishing,

Robin

No comments: