Saturday, January 03, 2009

We are a GO!!!!!!! for Monday!!!!!!


Wind 5-10 kts out of the West.
Seas 1 ft

Finally, God is merciful in our favor for good seas. Now, if he will only bring the fishies to us that would be spectacular.

Actually, the seas are going to be great from Sun - Tues with 2 ft seas. Oh and I hate to mention this but we'll be 79-82 deg all weekend.


We started back to school yesterday & today, so I'm looking forward to some R&R offshore with the sun beating down on me. I have many northern friends who do not like the heat and insist they live in the better climate zone. I think the misunderstanding is that they lived in places of stagnant heat when they were in the south, which is different than living in the sub-tropics where you have humid heat & constant coastal breeze. I don't think I've ever heard people complain about Hawaii or the Bahamas like I hear them complain about Florida. My guess is because they spend too much time on the asphalt over at Disney, Universal or Sea World. They really need to visit coastal Florida and I'm convinced they'd change their minds. Originally, I was the biggest skeptic when it came to moving to Florida. Now, you couldn't budge me. How could anybody live without fishing, sun & a salty breeze? It's simply the best.

Happy Fishing!
Robin


No comments: