Sunday, January 11, 2009

SORRY
by Robin

I haven't forgotten that I left off in the middle of the fishing day (Monday). I was about to tell you about our trolling day. I'll have to continue that later.

I wanted to update that our broken fish finder will be going back to the factory to be repaired. We wish it Godspeed & safe travels while we await for it to come back home. This will in no way affect our cobia hunting & whale watching come early March. I hope it will be able to come back home in 6 wks or less.

Last, but not least, we went to Bass Pro Shop- Orlando today after church. Ahhh.... all the goodies there. I came home with a nice grouper jig and Jack got a couple things to troll for himself. We also priced future trolling rod/reel combos and looked at snorkeling gear. Yep folks, we're going this summer to Crystal River & Homosassa Springs to scallop dive and fish. None of us can hardly wait for our vacation.

Be back later to finish the story.

No comments: