Saturday, June 07, 2008

THIS WEEKEND -

Many of you who read both my blogs know that we painted -our-school-room this weekend rather than fish. Jack's buddies were calling one by one to see how the seas & fishing turned out. I'm sure the Atlantic ocean was filled with trolling lines today, as the seas were very low.

I will say that we did enjoy some grouper nuggets & home-made onion rings. I get my batter straight out of the Better Homes & Gardens cookbook (you know, the red plaid one your mother owns). Fry in light oil at 350 deg for a few minutes. Yummy!

Add some beans, applesauce and whatever else you enjoy and you're all set.

If I get a lull between company this week, I'll post about how we processed 100 lbs of fish meat last weekend. Exciting stuff, right? You'd be surprised at all the stuff people google and learn from this fishing blog. Remind me to never post my top secret recipes here. LOL. Next weekend, I'm sure we'll be back to fishing again...... or at least Jack will. We may have a guest fisherman from S. FL with us.

Happy Fishing y'all.

1 comment:

Angela said...

YUMMY fried fish Robin! Daniel wants to come live with you and Jack, LOL!

Oh, by the way, how do you find out what people are googling to get to your site?

Thanks!! Hugs!