Wednesday, January 16, 2008

FISHING PHOTO GALLERY

This came off our local Florida Today website.


I love the last picture because it was taken Monday. It was what I have been waiting for. My parents are coming in a short while for a visit and I really want my Dad to catch a pompano. They are one of the best fish to eat in the entire ocean, hands-down from the surf. They are seasonal catches and you have to get up early and brave cold weather to get them.



Catching a pompano. Cold weather did not deter 15 year old Matthew Negri of Merritt Island from fishing with family and friends along the beach at the north end of Patrick Air Force Base on Jan. 14, 2008. There was no school on Monday.


This is a picture of some Christmas pompano we caught about 4 yrs ago.
Happy Surf Fishing y'all!
Robin

No comments: