Tuesday, October 23, 2007

GARDEN REPORT

Jack may have to work tomorrow so there won't be any progress on the boat for another day or two. So.... I thought I'd continue on with another series of gardening photos.
This is my aerial view of the garden. See how big my cauliflower row is getting.

Here is a little bit better photo of the front of the garden. Half-row Lettuce in front w/ a small patch of green onions. Cauliflower behind that. Stepping stones. Then, Carrots, followed by herbs (back right) and Peppers (center) & Tomatos (bottom right corner).

Behind everything else are these Br. Sprouts which are going to grow over 3 ft tall before they are ready to harvest. I placed the stakes in the ground for when they begin to need support from all that weight.
We had a lot of rain this week, so I see the plants really took off in growth.
Robin

No comments: