Wednesday, July 27, 2011

HOOK, LINE and DINNER - Review
by Robin

First off, I am very glad there is a show that shows the process of going from the ocean to the dinner plate. Last night's show was on sea urchin and sardines. These items have definitely never been on our dinner menu, for which I am glad. I have tried smoked mullet and that's the last time I care to eat bait fish for my dinner.

My only disappointment was that the show was only 30 minutes and that the man takes somebody else's catch to another restaurant. I was hoping he's be more like us and take his own catch to his own kitchen for a meal. It's still good, don't get me wrong. I would have enjoyed seeing more of the "how-to-cook" recipes and not skimp on the ocean part.

I guess we are in no danger of being copied by a major network show.... at least, not yet. ha ha.

God bless,
Robin

No comments: