Monday, September 08, 2008

No REPORT
by Robin

I guess no news is good news in this case. Hanna barely gave us a half inch of rain and a slight cooling off. Ike looks to be passing Cuba & the Keys now and shouldn't be an issue to our region. Josephine is....... gone, I think. I dunno. I finally was able to walk away from the Weather channel sometime over the weekend.

I'm sure the Atlantic ocean is very dirty and we're getting a bit of Ike wind today. I don't think fishing is an option this weekend unless we just do a near-shore trip.

Oh, did I mention that I think I killed the fish finder machine by leaving the batteries on last month? I flushed the engine and forgot to turn off the battery. D'oh. Between Hanna rain & the fish finder somehow turning on, it's fried. Jack will have to take a closer look at it to see if there is anything that can be done or if buying a new one is our only option.

Happy Fishing to anybody else who can get out in this crazy weather.

No comments: