Monday, November 09, 2009

APOLOGIES
by Robin

I haven't forgotten about this blog. I'm sorry it has been rather silent. We've had a variety of things come up from me being in the hospital w/ back pain to Jack getting his entire digestive track scoped, end to end. Not very fun month of illnesses for us. Also, we had hoped to fish last Monday but the weather didn't cooperate and this Monday, aside from my own recovery, Hurricane Ida is passing by us and causing quite the stir. Jack was called into work, so that suited us.

I'm sure we'll return to fishing ASAP. We have some red snapper to pull in once I get stronger. For now, I'm taking life one day at a time. I will be having a MRI soon to see what's going on with my disks.

For now, I'd like to leave you with a photo, posted w/ permission, from friends. They were fishing out of Sebastian Inlet last month and caught a baby Tiger shark!!! He's beautiful right now since he's small, but later, he'll be a terror! He was released unharmed.

Photobucket

I just love his pattern.
Have a blessed week.

No comments: