Thursday, February 02, 2012

IT'S A DOG'S LIFE
by Robin

We haven't had time to go fishing lately. Jack is changing shifts again. The winds are up. So, I was looking through some old pics from October. I can't believe I never shared these with you.

One weekend, we thought we would do some river fishing. Well, we ran aground (slightly) 3 times and gave up. Fished right in the channel, catching only catfish. I suppose that is why I never posted up a fishing report.

Anyhow, we took our dogs on that trip. They seemed to have a good time with all the activity in their new world.


Photobucket
I cannot imagine what Captain would do if we put a big wahoo or mahi in the boat. I don't know if he would attack it or only bark. He liked being right in the thick of everybody's feet.

Photobucket

On the other hand, Tiki prefers to be an onlooker from a safe distance away from the action. I guess I would too if I were only 7 lbs. He's pretty quiet when onboard.

Wish I had a fish to show you, but you'll have to settle for dogs & a kid.

Happy Fishing, if the weather lets you.
Robin

No comments: