Friday, September 01, 2006

9/1/06 Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow


Ernesto is gone!

"Thou rulest the raging of the sea: when the waves thereof arise, thou stillest them." Psalm 89:9

I can't wait to be back on the water tomorrow. I'm having a little bit of fishing withdrawls. The water was really muddy yesterday and probably today. I'm hoping it will clean up nicely by tomorrow.

During Ernesto, we sustained only 1 bit of damage, which was my fault. When we threw the tarp over the front of the boat to protect the cuddy from side-driving winds & rain, pockets of water filled some of the walkways. As the water weight increased on each side of the antenna, it broke. Today, Jack will be installing our newer antenna sitting in the utility room. It's barely used from our former boat we sold last year.

OH! I almost forgot.... August marked the 1 yr anniversary of buying our Mako 248 boat. Yeah!

No comments: